Yep, I'm still kicking! It's been killing me I haven't blogged in a month. But, I've been on vacation and that means everything needs to halt--I guess.
We made it back from our trip to the Dominican Republic. I can't wait to post some great pictures of the Dominican kids just loving on us. Jesus met us there as expected. He renewed our spirits among people who spoke a different language, experienced an extremely different life, yet were starved for the same love we all need.
Then we headed on the beach trip for me and Jay's fishing trip. We girls had perfect weather this year. We don't all live in Mississippi anymore but we all are Mississippi girls at heart still.
Our children enjoyed seeing their grandparents twice in the same month. Rarely happens for us so what a thrill!
Go to get in bed before the big garage sale tomorrow. Another step closer to getting the new home organized. Glad to be back in the routine of things especially blogging about the blessings of life. Pics coming soon I hope.
1 comment:
Hey Girl!
I got pics from the trip! We miss seeing you guys. Bubba said Jay had a big fishing trip! I hope your beach trip was equally as fun! Send me your email so I can send you some pictures!
Cortney Smith
Post a Comment