I love it when my cup starts to overflow!
Seems like everyone's ready for Spring this year....and I'm no different but a couple of sunshine days has my spirits higher. When I start to feel empty---I know the problem. Too many gray days. Gray days defined as lost focus, imbalance, screwed up priorities--Whatever. "Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord to the cross ....then I can't remember tune and switch to "I am Thine, O Lord, I hve heard Thy voice, draw me closer to Thee." Then my kids plead...quit singing, but I smile as I re-center.
Some overflowing gratitude as the week ends:
Mama & Daddy came two months in a row! I miss them so dearly but then act like a nervous maniac (Martha vs Mary) while they're here. Not sure what all that means. Anyway, I'm so grateful for they've kept it between the lines these 44ish years. I know "life" happens in and we're sure to be experience "life" at some point.I sit back amazed at blessing our parents have given us with commitment, loyalty, consistency, and love.
Willie turning 6 has allowed us to see some dividends of our parenting. I know we have a long way to go, but there are signs we might be on the right path. Ummm...Ruby, wow, what a sweet blessing.
We had 2 rows of homeless guys at our game on Thursday....they were there to support Josh who volunteers with them. Lipscomb fed them before the game. Thank you, Lord, that the boys we invest so much in are getting it!
I truly love March. I love tournament time...the pinnacle of our year. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the goods to support my husband in his profession.
Paperwork on my end is finished to be Montreal's Big Sister!
And many more blessed moments that make my heart overflow.



No comments:
Post a Comment