I don't want to forget:
Ruby: "do the whistleblowers have their own cars?"--referring to the lifeguards at the pool.
Willie: "mom, I love it when we talk like this."---after a heart to heart about how it's not okay to cheat just because someone cheats you.
Ruby: "can I have a polipop?"--on the way to the bank.
Little update:
We're working hard and playing hard---which is actually my brother's motto. It's basball tournament week here. We've won first 2 but will play 3 or 4 on Saturday---that sounds insane to even me. We were thrilled to earn game ball last week when Nana & Papa were here to watch.
Camp season is upon us. For Jay--of course, that means lots and lots of basketball campers. For Willie, that means a sports sampler, baseball, basketball, & tennis camps. He wants me to find a flag football camp---need to look for that.
Ruby wants a camp of her own. Willie did start Jr. Bisons at her age? Somehow, I just don't think Jay is ready for Ruby in the gym --even if it is just 2 hours a day. We kept up her Jump, Jazz & Roll class for the summer which was great decision with the progress she's making. She keeps askinga about returning to the "big stage" where they peformed spring show in front of 100's.
No comments:
Post a Comment