Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer days

Now,that baseball is over....Oh, by the way, we got a note from Coach Lee today that gave us a heads up that the team that beat us 9-8 and 21-20 in the tourney last weekend of June is now in Atlanta playing in the 6U World Series. They won their first 4 games and are coming out of pool play the #1 seed going into the elimination rounds. So....go Shelbyville! May we get you next year.

We've wasted no time in getting on with summer and hit the Lake weekend of 4th and have another Lake trip coming! Unfortunately, I yet again did horrible job of keeping camera with me b/c I was just kicking it. I made up for lost pics tonight at the pool.

By the way, fellow coaches' wives....hit the pool before bedtime and it's okay to count that as bath (at least every now and then) when it's recruiting season. And, if it's not okay---don't tell me.




There's not a day this summer that has gone by that we haven't prayed for our friend Christina. I found this clip tonight from our recent visit with her. Please pray for her with us and God's plan for her life. Jay is the interviewer in case you are wondering. She's a bit bashful and he's making her practice her English. (Mute the music at the bottom of our blog before playing the video.)

No comments:

Total Pageviews