Whoa! It's been a minute since I've been able to document the Walton's happenings....well, okay almost 2 months. Since Willie's football tournament is postponed for the weather this weekend, I have unexpected time on my hands to post some pics and update this family's blog.
Lots has been happening and I wish I could pour every little detail here of all that the Lord has been teaching and showing our family. One day we'll be able to share it all. In the meantime, I've got to fill the gap in our family blog or when we're old we will just wonder....what in the world were we doing:)
The last 2 months have held some of the most precious memories for our family with Cristina in Nashville. What a beautiful privilege to have her here in our home. She's back in the DR now looking forward to hopefully coming back soon for her studies. May it be fast!
a little defense...

quarterbacking....


and with Ruby, you never know what she is into, she will get away from you fast! I thought she was downstairs the other day. I went to check on her and she was in Jay's car unpacking the console and Shizzle was in the car with her...
One beautiful Sunday afternoon in October, she was dancing in backyard watching her shadow and slinging her hair in this sweet dress. I don't want these times to go fast.
Honestly, she's not fast enough on soccer field yet but Daddy was the perfect coach.
No comments:
Post a Comment