



I was beating myself up for not blogging in the last week or so. Then I start thumbing through the digital pics on my camera and realize how much we have accomplished. Not to mention our house is on the market b/c we are so opportunistic:) Rates are going our way right now but by the time we get all the pieces lined up...there will be no lenders. Merrill Lynch is being taken over by BofA. Yikes! These financial institutions are holding too many mortgage backed securities evidently.
Now to the more important stuff.....we just got back from Starkville. It was like a whirlwind but so worth it. We got a little family time and got to see lots of old friends. Amy, Wendy and I planned the tailgate which was super fun to see so many friends and to see each other's families. My favorite part was introducing Ruby to friends and seeing Willie drenched in sweat from playing tackle football with MSU buddies.
1 comment:
Hi, Steph & Jay!
Looks like you all had a fun time in Starkpatch! We didn't make this time and are sad we missed you. I so enjoy your blog entries. Your babies are just beautiful!
Kelly & Chuck
Post a Comment