Monday, September 22, 2008

Morning Glory



Late last week, I packed out my truck with Willie's classmates. Willie was especially proud that Mrs. Johnson rode with us too. We were headed out on their first field trip to the Morning Glory Apple Orchard. I have to admit I was especially glad Mrs. Johnson rode with me too. I am just dying for as much info as I can get b/c big school has been a leap for me. Willie seems to have adjusted fine but I just get a weekly update on the current unit of study. I am left to figure out everything else from conversations with Willie.

There is one fellow that Willie has talked about from Day 1--E____. E is actually the kid I mentioned who Willie claimed is the only kid that can beat him (foot race). We've subsequently learned that E and Willie have run-ins quite often. The details are hazy but I'm aware that E's mom has filed her claims (unbelievable)....I'm holding back and trusting in the system. But I did some spying on the field trip, E was a sweet little boy it seemed. He and Willie seemed like the best of friends. I've attached a picture of them brokering some deal. E is probably teaching Willie how to fake burp (which is latest favorite thing).

No comments:

Total Pageviews