I'm praying March doesn't get too Mad for the Bisons. We're red hot with longest winning streak in the A-Sun right now (7 in a row) and that's saying something. I've said it before but this conference drives me nuts. One more regular season conference game this weekend then it's off to the Atlantic Sun Tournament at Allen Arena on our campus. I'm predicting it's our year!
Willie comes home tomorrow just in time for March. He's been in Disney World for 8 days with his Gran and Granny. We've talked to them everyday and they all seem great! Things have been a little too quiet around here. He hasn't said he's ready to come home but he did ask to talk to Ruby last night. I overheard him telling Ruby exactly when he'd be here. I'm glad he'll be back in time to enjoy the tournament.
They should also get substantially finished with our house renovations in March. Let's see the plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and framing are done. Most of the house had hardwoods except the kitchen and where those former walls were so the hardwood guy has been there this week and drywall starts tomorrow. The cabinets will be built next week. Tara and I make final selections on granite tomorrow which will allow us to finish picking paint colors. There's alot of painting which Johnny estimates will take his paint guys at least a week. I'm having fun with it all but do wish I had an unlimited budget sometimes.
I love March so I'm ready for next week. The hint of spring, plenty of great basketball, and the ping of baseball bats makes me delight in March. Oh, I should mention I turn 36 in March too. Does that sound downhill to anyone besides me?
No comments:
Post a Comment