Now, it's just funny to me how girls Willie sees occasionally and I've never seen him have much of a conversation with evidently know him much better than I thought.
We were set to host our Sunday School party this weekend in our backyard. Well, God sent some serious thunderstorms so we pulled together a rain location (which worked perfectly). After the party, one of my girl friends from church told me that she was telling her carpool (2nd graders) on the way home that tonight was a church party and they needed to go home rest up and get ready for the church party. They retorted...."church party.....I thought it was Willie's party?" She started to try to explain it was originally at Willie's house but they kept on about Willie so she eventually explained that "Willie's party" had been moved to the church.
Today, another dear friend who is expecting was sharing that they were coming up with a list of boy names. Their 3 year old was helping come up with names and her # 1 favorite name was "Willie. "
This stuff makes me chuckle (for now)!
1 comment:
Today I told Carlisle that Willie (and Ruby and Mr. Jay and Mrs. Stephanie) were sick and she said "Will I ever see Willie again?"
Post a Comment