2) Go to 6 basketball games in one weekend (partly for Willie and Montreal, but majority is so I can see my husband either at his own game or recruiting (who I admire all dressed up, but by the time I see him back at home....it wouldn't cross my mind to tell him that.) So, Jay, you're always looking fine!
3) I burn soup (who could do that?) b/c I'm doing a conference call while playing fetch with dog which made me.....
4) late to pick up son from basketball practice .....
5) shocked dog (literally) as I speed out drive on way to pick up son ....Threw him (dog, not son) in the back of truck without removing his invisible fence collar which was my strategy to keep....
6) Shizzle, the dog, from shredding anything else---like son's backpack from earlier in afternoon which must have had a crumb down in the bottom of it (our dog has an eating disorder). Bought new backpack and deja vu.
7) Pull up husband's twitter account so I can get more of what my he is thinking (mainly about the team b/c I hate to focus our precious conversation time on the topic that takes up most of his brainspace this time of year)
8) Let Ruby wear her new Valentine PJs from Nana to church on Wed night b/c she dressed herself for bed a little early and it would be inefficient to change and then rechange for bed
9) End our phone conversations with husband "get it done (i.e. win) and come home please"
Sadly, it's last weekend of home games. One more road trip....then the tourney. While I'm thankful for the homestretch I'd be delighted for this season to go DEEP into March.
No comments:
Post a Comment