Post-game team meeting.....
Well, the Marlin's did get us but respectfully so. As Coach Brent said, if we only had one more inning. Anyway, we parents were proud of our little guys. I must mention that my dear brother calls me right before the game worried that I'm hanging on the cyclone fence yelling obscenities I guess. He said his read of my blog suggested that I'm over the top and one of those out of control parents. If you know my brother, you can only imagine how he was giving me a hard time (so loud that everyone around me could hear him---runs in the family). For anyone else that didn't think I could balance my competitive spirit with love and kindness for young children......I'm cool. I never cussed a kid or anything. Just kidding. Tomorrow's our the team pool party and we'll celebrate and great season, new baseball friends, and old friends alike. 
No comments:
Post a Comment