Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Camps

Obviously, I'm not a wildlife photgrapher (or any photgrapher for that matter) but wanted you to see our daily visitors.

Willie resumed soccer camp today. Ruby and I went to watch him and he was so pleased to show off some moves for us. After lunch with daddy and coaching staff (who had their own camps ongoing), the kids and I came home to play/rest. While Ruby napped, Willie shot a game of pool (his new favorite pastime), then did his "homework" that he makes up from an assortment of workbooks we've collected, then sorted chex mix. Yes, he loves to sort things. He had sorted all of his coins and next thing I knew he was sorting his chex mix into 6 different bowls. After about 3 hours of entertaining himself, Ruby awakes and we head back to campus for 2nd time of day to eat dinner with Daddy. Willie wears hiking boots with his soccer shorts and a Hello Kitty watch with no shame. Then we return home to play in our backyard and wait on our deer to come visit. As they do every night, they just walk out, graze and grab a few apples from the apple tree. The largest herd was 9 the other night including 2 fawn.




You can barely see his Hello Kitty watch. I think the hiking boots trend came from one of his little league coaches who perfectly pitched every game with his shorts and boots. He was seriously VERY good with each kid.




Good bye ritual as we leave camp tonight.




Night, night!

No comments:

Total Pageviews