Check out www.mandyjohnsonphotography.com/blog/ September 1st entry.
We haven't seen our proofs yet. Mandy came highly recommended, and she can make anything look pretty good which is hard to believe when Willie's personality ranged from hyena to grumpy old man during the session. Of course, Ruby is generally all about the camera.
The best part was Mandy came to us, and I'm honored she found a happy home. It's true though. Thank you, Lord, for the blessing of your love. Thank you, family, for making obedient choices long, long before we ever came around.
5 comments:
Wow! She did a fantastic job capturing your family. I can't choose which one I like best. Can you? And she's right - y'all are "edible!"
I am such a sucker for good photography. The shots are great.
Now, Steph, the third picture... What are you all sitting on? Is that a bed? Are you all sitting on a bed in the middle of your yard?!
Pictures are so good! Really, I love them... I know you are so happy!
Truly beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Hope to see you all some time this fall...
yes, it's a bed in the middle of our yard. isn't she great!
Post a Comment