Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Leagues

Jay's recruiting games were canceled on Friday night due to weather so we headed out as a family to do what---watch a little basketball! Carter is a senior this year and I've never seen him play on his H.S. team. I forgot how much fun high school basketball is; and great game, Carter! Thinking I didn't catch him in position here in this pic, but I went with a Defensive shot in true Sanderson style.



Speaking of defense, we were quite proud of our little Willie on Saturday. WNSL (now in my top 3 favorite leagues with SEC and A-SUN). Wow, he can D up! He ran the court like a champ, knocked down a sweet jumper, and played smart! No pictures this week though.

Oh, yes, and Bison defense is looking alot better! Enough to hold Belmont down good last night. Check out a great video of highlights from game at www.Lipscombsports.com/mbasketball.
Oh, so sweet. Tim Tebow even made a guest appearance. Well, by video! He wished the Bisons well and announced to the 5500 record-breaking crowd that he would be at LU Athletics' Don Meyer Dinner for Excellence on April 17th! Get your tickets starting 1/25. I can't wait to hear him speak.
Josh Slater....


Adnon Hodzic

Student Section and Coach Jay



Ruby started her Jump, Jazz & Roll class today. Perfect timing since it's her birthday gift to start dance/gym classes. She was so excited she could barely contain herself. And truth be told, I was out my league on this one but we were both grinning ear to ear.










No comments:

Total Pageviews