Saturday, October 16, 2010

Football!

first, How 'bout them DAWGS!

perfect, Fall Day! (except I can't figure out how to enlarge these pictures from FB) but you get the idea....crisp, Fall weather with 6 flag pulls and a beautiful reception! Wonder if the extra intensity had anything to do with our neighbors (girls) coming to watch WW play? Ruby and Willie rode home with our friends and ended day playing in leaves and catching crawdads in the creek.



Ruby started out morning with her best soccer game of season. She had a little more fire in anticipation of us going to visit her friend Madelyn after the game. I bribed her and it worked. (Never had to do that with WW, but if you're going to make the effort to be at game with pig tails and cupcakes for whole team---then let's make it worth it!)

Willie wanted me to hold him while we ended day watching SEC football. Like I said, perfect day. Or restated "almost perfect", Daddy was with his own team---Go Bisons!

No comments:

Total Pageviews