Saturday, April 19, 2008

2nd soccer game

Willie had another great day on the field despite getting beat 12-4. I had no idea of how bad they were getting the best of us but I knew it was bad. While the league doesn't keep score, I knew Willie would know the score which he promptly announced at the end of the game. My favorite goal Willie scored was after 3 saves in a row then the Sharks came the length of the field for a score...it was probably about 8-1 at that time. One of Willie's teammates was quite active today, but he kicked it in the wrong goal on multiple occasions. His teammate was celebrating and I saw Willie walk up to him and tell him something which stamped out his celebration. Yikes! I just hope he said it nice enough. Next game-Willie is going to wear gloves b/c he's biting his fingers everytime there is a deadball. Not his fingernails---his fingers. He actually has sores on the tips of his fingers---it's driving me crazy. After soccer, we had a wonderful afternoon at home playing.

No comments:

Total Pageviews