Friday, April 18, 2008
Dear Friends
Last evening we had a fine dining experience at Dr. and Mrs. Lowry's (LU president). We enjoyed salmon, steamed asparagus and a FINE dessert (cold white chocolate syrup served over berries). Mrs.Lowry hawked down the recipe from restaurant in London (she just called them to ask for it). She's my kind of lady and that reminds of a dear friend- Mrs. Georgia Polk----that's EXACTLY like somethting Ms. Georgia would do. When my "get it done" spirit flares, we can all thank the influences of my own mother and Ms. Georgia. Anyway, at dinner, Jay and I were seated with some more dear friends- Scott & Ronda. Scott is Jay's boss for the last 12 years, I believe. Anyway, they love children in general, have 4 fine boys of their own and genuinely love our kids too. So...I tell Ronda about Willie's quest to learn more about Sitting Bull. Today, Ronda went on her own quest and produced Willies' own biography of Sitting Bull--tonight's perfect bedtime story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment