Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rule #1

Okay, so my wife is a blog all-star now.  She is off to a fast start with our new hobby.  I'm a bit behind but plan on making a few entries of my own from time to time.  Right now I'm in a hotel room in Indianapolis on the last day of the contact period.  One more prospect to visit this afternoon then I get to head home and enjoy May, the most relaxing month for a college basketball coach.  

When we started our blog, we didn't really discuss any ground rules.  After reading a few of Steph's early posts, I think it's time we did.  First of all, I would like to ban any further use of the phrase "heavens to Betsy" (see 'Annual Basketball Banquet' post by Steph).  I am loathe to gossip about anyone, especially people I don't know.  I mean, as far as I know, we don't even know anybody named Betsy.  So discussing where she will be spending eternity on our little piece of cyberspace seems inappropriate.  I hope all Betsy's out there will be going to heaven, but that's not up to us to decide.  I am going to suggest to Steph that in the future, instead of "heavens to Betsy", we substitute "Holy Crap!", or "My goodness!"  I will try to think of some more.

That's really the only rule I can think of now.  I'm fairly sure after Steph reads this post there will be some new ones.

1 comment:

Stephanie Walton said...

Jay, What in the blue heavens are you thinking You can try to stop my sayings but it's just not practical....Also avoid using crap on our blog. Love you.

Total Pageviews