
Between basketball season cranking up and Willie's social calendar, things are getting crazy. For today alone, Willie had 3 birthday party invitations then Jay had a game tonight. We opted out of all the birthday parties since Uncle Steven, Aunt Charity and Reagan were doing a weekend trip in Chattanooga. Willie, Ruby and I took off this morning to meet them to visit the Aquarium and have throw our own little party for Reagan's 6th birthday. We love you Reagan Wallace!
We made it back in time for the children's bath and bedtime routines and for mommy to hit the basketball game. (I can count on one hand the times I've missed home games in Jay's playing/coaching career over the last 17 years----which include having the flu for a week and being hospitalized after child birth.) We easily won D2 non-conference game tonight, but we have Tenn Tech on Tues night who Jay says is good.
Here's a couple of pictures of Ruby right after bath tonight. It might just be me and Jay talking but she's getting way too beautiful. Hopefully, Aunt Charity captured some cute photos from our Chattanooga day trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment