We all rested a bit then, as usual, I set out on Miss trek seeing family and friends plus got some work done with my colleagues in Jackson and Memphis. (And gas was well under $3 gallon!) I zoomed back into Starkville to find the everyone still very happy and delighted with grandparent fun!
The next day was the usual hectic prepwork for a good tailgate. I met up with M'lis, Alia, Andrea, & Kelly's families for an full afternoon of tailgating. Willie played touchfootball for literally 5 hours straight. Gran and Granny brought Ruby to join the fun in her cheerleader suit and the DAWGS pulled it out. Willie was adamant we weren't leaving until the gameclock was exhausted. However, middle of third quarter and well after his bedtime, he declared we could all go. (I'm glad we were winning b/c I hate it win bulldog fans leave early out of disgust--not the case. Thank heavens Gran was with us to carry Willie all the way to the car!
No comments:
Post a Comment