Friday, January 23, 2009

Ruby's 2!


Ruby turned 2 on the 15th! She has a precious spirit (most of the time). And, her coversations are just amazing to me. The grocery clerk at Publix gives her a coloring book yesterday and she calls it "her folder." Not sure when she picked up that big school term. She's also added "I 'preciate it" to her conversations in context might I add. Tonight's exchange.....Me: I love you, Ruby. RW: I 'ppreciate it.

When Willie was very little Gran built him a stool that has a verse written on it about "reaching the things he couldn't and reaching the things he shouldn't." Since Willie could walk, I rarely recall Willie moving his stool from the sink. I guess since Willie easily reaches the sink, Ruby is comfortable owning the stool now. She moves it around the house freely to get into many things she "shouldn't."
The picture without the stool is Ruby cleaning our kitchen floor on Oakley Dr. It's probably last picture taken at Oakley and one of her last shenanigans there----sidewalk chalking the kitchen floor. I was only absent a minute I promise----it was like graffiti. Gratefully it cleaned up easily before we moved out the next day.








No comments:

Total Pageviews