
Willie turns 5! Tomorrow is his big birthday party at the Bison game. It's actually a joint party for him and Ruby but most of the attendees are Willie's crew. He wanted to invite his whole class and since that number triples with parents/siblings and our family friends.....the Bison game was about the only sensible venue. And the Bisons will certainly appreciate another 50 or 60 fans!Since Willie was 3, he and Jay have been warning me about his big boy haircut to come. I had thought I made myself clear that maybe age 7 would be an appropriate threshold, but I didn't get my way this time. (Yes, it happens more than you know.) Willie was thrilled to surprise me and giggled for about 15 minutes straight as I just stared in disbelief. After some tears....It really is precious....I just wanted to bottle my baby up as long as could. Coach B cut it and got his own satisfaction from my being in the dark on this one I'm so sure.
Willie aggravated us by requesting an Ariel cake but I ignored him and ordered Scooby Doo. He gets a privilege of watching a show every afternoon to unwind/snack and we've found Scooby Doo on demand. Thankfully, I hit a home run!
No comments:
Post a Comment