
Today was a very quiet day. Other than a great workout and a visit to Forest Acres to check on the progress of our house.....I've watched a lot of basketball in my PJ's when Ruby was sleeping and cooked quesadillas (lunch), shrimp creole (dinner), and lasagne (tomorrow's lunch). I should stay home more often. Actually, it's my favorite thing to do......be at home with my family and I love cooking for them....even at the rental house where we're minus a few luxuries that most of us are used to having like a garbage disposal or a master bath that Jay and I can both stand in at same time. Here's some pics of a couple of my favorite things at our new house on Forest Acres--the lockers in the mud room (to be painted next week) and the slate in our shower. Our move-in date is some time late April. The last couple of weeks were dedicated to the building of the cabinets, build-out of the closets etc. Next week, will be some painting, countertops, backsplashes. The progress even in a couple of days is amazing. We're ready to enjoy and share this blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment