Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baseball


Willie's team (Bisons!) took the field for their first game this Saturday. Willie played third base and did a great job of hurling that ball across the field. I haven't told him I played third base in Pelahatchie softball yet. Every night that I get to put him to bed he asked me to tell him a memory (he's resorted to asking for memories after bed time reading b/c I can't make up stories about BlackBart and Bojangles like his daddy.) Anyway, I think I'll share my third base stories with him tomorrow night.



For Willie's first at bat, he got a single and eventually rounded home! I'm so glad he got to run all the way around the bases. He did a great job of listening to his coaches to know when to go/stop. A bit of bad news....he has my speed it seems.




A couple of weeks ago...in anticipation....he fell asleep in his game hat with puppy right there. (Yes, Frances, that's the same puppy you gave him as a baby.)



We hit 2 LU Bison games this weekend too. Here's Ruby on Friday night with her friend Casen!

No comments:

Total Pageviews