Friday, April 24, 2009

Game Ball and tomorrow




Willie was awarded the game ball tonight by his coaches! He even was willing to have his picture taken to commemorate. He is smacking the ball good and got several very solid hits tonight. He played 2nd base most of the game tonight. The first play of the game grounded at 2nd, Willie fielded beautifully and threw a perfect pitch to first base. OUT! He really wants to do baseball camp but he's not of age for the LU Camp. We might have to ask for a waiver from Coach Forehand.

Prior to the game....I walked out on the field and took this picture of Willie's baseball pants BEFORE THE GAME. What's the point of even washing 'em? Oh, well, we try. And it's all worth it. Watching little league is better than MLB. We have them washed for tomorrow's game which I'll probably have to miss so I can direct our movers around.

A little move update: I got all the boxes unpacked this week and Jay's been working over there at night. He has bedframes ready and is cleaning again tonight....dusty despite myriad of cleanings. We have a couple of snags.... the basement floor is not dry as expected (but it looks really cool) so we have to wait longer to move furniture into the basement which means more stuff in the garage and more moving to come....then the brand new refrigerator is not working. Part has been ordered for 3 days, but we're grateful for the refrigerator downstairs (that I guess we'll have to walk around the house to get to since we can't walk on the floors). In fact, just pray we can get that fridge going. If not, I'm going to focus on all the women of this world who would love to just have a fridge or clean water. And, lastly, Comcast is not arriving until Tuesday which was blah originally (mainly b/c of my high speed internet) but I guess that's now for the best since the floors downstairs need more drying time and some of their cable work is down there. So we'll just get done what we can. The kitchen is ready to go and we just need beds basically.





















w

No comments:

Total Pageviews