It's a full week with Jr. Bison camp every morning. Willie seesm to be enjoying it. I'm going to watch tomorrow for a little while. I hope he makes the free throw contest again. He called me on Monday right after camp to let me know he had been in the shootout!
Tonight I cooked the Mediterranean Chicken Pasta dish (recipe by Mary Lewis) for great college friend Andrea Dallas McNeil. Andrea was one of our dearest friends in college and you couldn't ask for a more pleasant to be with. She is always so upbeat and happy. She read Willie's quote book cover to cover and just howled with us. I've already forgotten some of his great quotes so it was nice to reread. (If you aren't keeping a quote book for you and your children...I highly recommend it. It's so easy. Jay just keeps a little notebook by his bed and jots down quotes every few days or so.)
Tomorrow is another celebration as I'll meet my covenant group for dinner at Criallo's. I am eager to try a new restaurant and grateful for the time with the ladies. We are celbrating Amy F.'s birthday and Laura will have her 3rd daughter the next day.....if she doesn't come first.
1 comment:
Woo-hoo! I got a shout-out on the blog! I had so much fun visiting with y'all. The kids are just adorable and I know they provide y'all with hours of entertainment.
Post a Comment