Sunday, June 22, 2008

When is brother's day?

As Ruby was wrapping up snack time this afternoon, Willie asked me when brother's day was going to be:) He said he just loves Ruby so much..He then launched into song for Ruby. He learned the tune for mother's and father's day. I had him resing it so you all could see it too in the attached clip. Watch Ruby!

Willie ended up in the free throw finals again at Jr. Bison camp. He really learned alot and has me doing all kind of dribble drills. I've heard him coaching his brothers in the techniques of the game too. I have to admit he really learned alot this year and is pretty impressive with his jump stop, triple threat, pivot moves. We wrapped up the camp on Friday morning then we headed out to the International Puppet Festival with Derek (one of Willie's friends).

This weekend was not overplanned which is our preference. We started off with daddy's French toast then headed straight to the pool. We really maximized our morning there and we all slept most of the afternoon. Jay thought it would be a good idea to take Willie to a Sounds game (minor league baseball). Basically, he had fun eating junk.

After church and rest time, mommy headed out to prep for Vacation Bible School. I'm a story-teller for the youngest kids (Willie's group). I'll dress up as Gideon, Mephibosheth (Jonathon's son), Peter and Healed Woman before the week is up. Please pray for the seeds being planted in their young hearts.

We ended the day at the Bison camp Pizza Party and playing on the swing set. Ruby could go do the slide 100 times probably. She tried the rock climbing wall today so we are going to have to continue watching her like a hawk. It will not be long and she'll have it mastered though.

No comments:

Total Pageviews