Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Buggy and insightful thoughts from Willie

Gran (Jay's dad) is a gifted carpenter. He enjoys building children's toys especially. We have trains, planes, boats, horses, push toys that Gran has made us. At Christmas, Gran built Ruby a baby carriage which, as you can see, is literally how we are using it now. These toys are so special and we try hard to take care of them.....I'm not sure that the "buggy" as we call it was designed to cart Ruby but it has been a lifesaver this week. Willie pushes Ruby around the house while I get myself dressed or go to the bathroom. Ruby is "hard to guard" so I have to call on Willie to take her for rides when I get desperate.

To close the night......Willie told me today that "love never gives up, and he (Willie) loves the whole world." "Do you think that makes God happy?"

I do, Willie, I do.

No comments:

Total Pageviews