Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 33 - Steven

One last post for the evening- Happy 33rd Birthday to my brother, Steven! Steven is my younger brother (& only sibling) by 2 years and there is no way I can describe our relationship to someone who doesn't know us as siblings. I guess we're typical siblings b/c we absolutely drive each other crazy if we're in the same room very long. But, if one of us needs each other.....there's no doubt the love is deep. I'm really very proud of Steven and his beautiful family. Honestly, I can't believe he found someone like Charity and then they have my precious nephew Reagan and he's doing so well in life. As Steven loves to remind me...."C Students rule the world and A students work for them." (Steven truly believes I wasted alot of time in my life studying.)

I don't really have any updated pictues of Steven to post, but he looks alot like me just out of shape and about 10 years older (remember, he's actually younger). If you want to know what he looked like as a kid, just look at one of Willie Walton's pictures. Willie reminds me so much of Steven as a child that I sometimes accidentally call Willie "Steven" and we're talking almost 29 years ago that Steven would have been 4. Willie just looks, acts & sounds alot like Steven....I think God is still laughing on that one for sure.

If you want to know what Steven will look like when he is older, just find a picture of Willie Wallace. (LOL)

Happy Birthday and I love you (which Steven rarely utters to me but I know it's true.)

No comments:

Total Pageviews