Ruby girl registered off the charts again wtih her height for her 15 month check-up. She's 34 inches....she's nearly 3 feet tall and only 15 months old. She is between 25-26 pounds which was close to 90 percentile and her head is in proporiton (thankfully). Her favorite activity is playing shapes with the retro shape sorter that was Jay's as a kid. (You know the tupperware red/blue version.) She wakes up asking for "shapes." She also has an affinity for outdoor play and balls much like Willie had and has.
Willie has an obsession (for the last 3 months at least) with visiting Utah. I told him we could go when he was a little older. He casually replied, "you mean when I'm in the pros?" He knows there are different levels of sporting competitions. He just doesn't know that everyone doesn't play at all levels. One day he asked me if I was in the pro's. To which I replied, I'm a pro mommy. He seemed satified, and as a pro mommy I am telling him to do what he loves and do his very best.....who knows...he may be in the pros one day.
Tonight Willie played cup baseball at LU baseball game. Tonight was so peaceful at the field with the kids playing hard and the bat pinging. We're treasuring this week before Daddy heads to Istanbul next week. Oh, yes, more updates to come on his upcoming trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(67)
-
▼
May
(15)
- Last Nıght ın Turkey
- More from Istanbul
- The Buggy and insightful thoughts from Willie
- Lots to report from the Weekend
- Happy 33 - Steven
- Being a coach's wife (& remembering/recording a mi...
- Turkey
- Today's conversations I don't want to forget
- new pics
- bedtime routines
- One Day, Two Contınents
- Istanbul
- Ruby's check up and Willie's funny thoughts
- wonderful weekend
- M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I
-
▼
May
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment